Accessibility and Inclusivity
- Located in Booth #11036
- Meetings: Saturday, Sunday and Monday 4 - 5 p.m. in meeting room E265
Mamava Lactation Suites are available in 3 locations:
- South - Level 2.5 across from Starbucks
- Lakeside Center - Level 2 by the Gift Shop
- West - Level 1 near the Main Information Desk on Indiana Avenue
First Aid Offices are available as well:
- South - Level 2.5
- West - Level 1
Please download the Mamava Mobile App to unlock the suites.
- Lakeside Center – Level 2, E259
- North Building – Level 1, N126
*Please Note: These are not to be used as offices.
For ADA transportation call/text (312)-634-6030. Please note that this phone number is only active during shuttle times. Please request ADA service at least 30 minutes in advance of desired pick up time.
Should you or someone from your organization require assistance while attending an event at McCormick Place, please visit the ADA Accessibility page.
ASL interpreting services are available during the Show. Please click here to submit a request or contact Sarah Rowan at Sarah@SaludTranslations.com or 360-383-7002 with questions.
- Go to www.scootaround.com or call (888) 441-7575 (Starting May 14th, you will need to call) to rent scooters, wheelchairs, and oxygen equipment. You are encouraged to rent in advance as inventory goes fast.
- Pick up locations are in the South Building, Level 1 near the McCormick Place entrance to the Hyatt Regency Chicago and in Lakeside Center, Level 2 Lobby next to the FedEx, near Gate 31.