From measurements to colors to accessibility. Everything you need to know about your Show booth rental.
Included in Booth Rental
- 8' back draping plus two 33” high draped side rails (except islands & peninsulas)
- Sign with company name and booth number (except exhibitors over 300 sq ft)
- General overhead lighting
- Sanitary dishwashing facilities
- Badges: Each exhibitor receives five complimentary badges for the first 100 square feet of space purchased, and three badges for each additional 100 square feet of space
- Listings in the 2023 The Show To Go (Official Online Directory of the Show)
Sample booth setup
Review the design regulations for your booth.
2023 Show Color Scheme
- Gray drape
- Midnight blue aisle carpet
Organic & Natural
- White drape
- Green aisle carpet
The Beverage Room
- Black drape
- Black aisle carpet
- Blue drape
- Blue aisle carpet
Utility Port Access
Utility ports are located in the floors of the North, South, and Lakeside Center exhibit halls. These ports provide access to electrical, plumbing (water & drain), and natural gas. If your booth is not equipped with a utility port, access will be drawn from a neighboring exhibit or, if necessary, dropped from overhead. No port access will be allowed from the aisles.
Where utility ports are located:
Fire Hose Cabinet Design Restrictions
Email Sign Up
More information on the latest National Restaurant Association Show
Text Sign Up
Stay up-to-date on everything for the Show. Sign up to receive texts from the National Restaurant Association Show on news, features, education and more.