Discover innovative solutions, fresh perspectives, and future-forward ideas through operator-led education. Available exclusively for Expo + Education badge holders, the Show’s newly revamped education provides a focused learning experience for growth-minded attendees.
In 2024, the National Restaurant Show is delighted to offer education with an increased emphasis on focused learning, collaboration, and connection. Attendees will have access to 40+ operator-led sessions, exclusive roundtable discussions, networking coffee breaks, and more. Held in a distraction-free setting just off the Show floor, 2024 education will be scheduled in a way that allows operators more flexibility and more time with suppliers. This enhanced education experience is available exclusively for
Expo + Education badge holders.
Education sessions run from 10:00 – 11:45 a.m. each morning of the Show, so you can connect with your community before visiting the show floor.
2024 Education Tracks and Topics
Preview 2024 topics by Track to get a taste of what will be covered in this year’s education.
- Culinary and menu innovations: secret menus, LTO’s and beyond
- Emerging flavor trends
- Managing supply chain and inflation challenges
- Menu pricing
- Menu optimization and efficiencies
- Consumer myths and realities
- Digital marketing
- Lessons from successful LTO’s
- New off-premise business realities
- Marketing for different dayparts
- Social media trends, best practices, and influencer campaigns
- Creating an inclusive work environment
- Nontraditional hiring channels and platforms
- Prioritizing authenticity in DEI work
- Rethinking compensation models
- The next generation of workforce
- Training & reskilling