Education Sessions and Speakers
As our industry changes we’re seeking out new resources, new ideas, and new perspectives that can help reimagine the future of foodservice. For the 2022 National Restaurant Association Show we are carefully curating an education program that will feature an array of expert-led sessions and two deep-dive workshops. Get right to what matters most to your business with seven unique tracks, covering everything from culinary insights to workforce recruitment & development. No matter what challenges you’re facing, you’ll find the information that will help you build the next era of your business.
2022 Education Topics & Tracks
View the 2022 education tracks and a sampling of topics we’ll cover on our five education areas across the show floor, all free with your Show badge. Stay tuned for more details about our incredible lineup of sessions and speakers!
Through culinary-focused education, explore the latest in food and beverage trends, menu insights and optimizations to boost sales, and more.
• Optimizing menus for off-premise
• The future of plant-based foods & meat alternatives
• Culinary and menu trends on the horizon
• The sustainability spectrum
• Culinary cannabis
Find strategies to improve operational efficiencies, maximize ROI, and navigate today’s new business opportunities.
• Supply chain disruption and impact mitigation
• Navigating the world of third-party delivery
• The future landscape of ghost kitchens and virtual concepts
• New trends in food safety & hygiene
• Financial management and performance
The New Consumer
Learn new consumer trends, insights and engagement strategies to successfully market your brand and connect with today’s evolving consumer.
• Understanding and connecting with today’s consumer
• Maximizing your digital marketing
• Loyalty programs: assessment, opportunities, and execution
• Engaging your customers through cause marketing and social justice initiatives
• Upping the “wow” factor with restaurant design
Discover how the power of technology can improve your business. From prioritization to implementation and beyond, learn how to successfully navigate the technology landscape.
• Technology integration: assessment, implementation, and training
• Leveraging consumer data to drive sales
• Online ordering: how to navigate the technology landscape
• Improving efficiencies through POS systems
• The future of off-premise tech
Trends in Adult Beverage
From off-premise revenue opportunities to what’s trending in beer, wine and spirits, gain business insights to maximize your beverage program.
• The future of alcohol to-go
• Trends & innovations in beer, wine, and spirits
• The new drinking occasions
• Optimizing labor in beverage programs
• Spirit-free alternatives
There has never been a more critical time to prioritize health and wellness for yourself, your colleagues, and your employees. Explore useful tools to help maintain your well-being and put your best foot forward.
• Prioritizing mental health in the industry
• Staff safety, de-escalation, and self-care tools for high-risk environments
• Addressing addiction and recovery in the workforce
• What’s the new “healthy” menu?
Workforce Recruitment & Development
From hiring & retention to diversity & inclusion, gain effective strategies to create a stronger workforce and strengthen your business.
• Employee engagement & retention strategies
• Building a thriving workplace culture
• Creative ways to recruit
• Elevating your training impact
• Meaningful inclusivity
Join us at various stages across the Show floor as industry experts demonstrate their techniques and share their stories. From celebrated chefs to mixology masters, experience some of the industry’s brightest stars up close and personal. Check back to find out who you'll see at the 2022 Show!
Be inspired and awed by the industry icons, celebrated figures, and innovative thinkers we’re bringing to the Show. Featured sessions to be announced this winter.
Learn hands-on from experts and peers about today’s biggest topics at two deep-dive workshops.
Year-Round Online Education
Get the info you need right now with live and on-demand content, available year-round and free to industry professionals.