Already An Exhibitor?
From measurements to colors to accessibility. Learn everything about your booth.
Included in Booth Rental
• 8' back draping plus two 33” high draped side rails (except islands & peninsulas)
• Sign with company name and booth number (except exhibitors over 300 sq ft)
• General overhead lighting
• Sanitary dishwashing facilities
• Badges: Each exhibitor receives five complimentary badges for the first 100 square feet of space purchased, and three badges for each additional 100 square feet of space
• Listings in the 2023 The Show To Go (Official Online Directory of the Show)
2023 Show Color Scheme
General Show: Gray drape, blue aisle carpet
Organic & Natural Pavilion: White drape, green aisle carpet
TECH Pavilion: Black drape, black aisle carpet
The Beverage Room Pavilion: Black drape, black aisle carpet
Startup Alley: Blue drape, blue aisle carpet
Utility Port Access
Utility ports are located in the floors of the North, South, and Lakeside Center exhibit halls. These ports provide access to electrical, plumbing (water & drain), and natural gas. If your booth is not equipped with a utility port, access will be drawn from a neighboring exhibit or, if necessary, dropped from overhead. No port access will be allowed from the aisles.
See where utility ports are located:
Lakeside Center Level 3
Review the design regulations for your booth.
Booth RestrictionsFire Hose Cabinet Design Restrictions:
- Check the floor plan to see if you are located in the Lakeside Ballroom (E354)
- View the Lakeside Ballroom Design Restrictions
More information on the latest National Restaurant Association Show
Text Sign Up
Stay up-to-date on everything for the Show. Sign up to receive texts from the National Restaurant Association Show on news, features, education and more.