Exhibitor Success & ROI Center
|Follow these STEPS TO A SUCCESSFUL Show|
The National Restaurant Association Show is where you’ll find what feeds you. And we’re excited to have you as a part of the Show that has it all.
Set objective and goals
Determine your target audience, competitive advantage, and market position.
Use the Objectives Worksheet to build your framework.
Define SMART goals. Learn more about how to set them in our upcoming webinar.
Update Company Listing
The more robust your listing in the Exhibit Guide & Program, the National Restaurant Association Show website, and the mobile app, the more potential customers will know about you. Log in to Exhibitor Dashboard and update your listing in a variety of ways:
- Update your company listing.
- Review and update your product categories.
- Did you know you can upgrade your exhibitor listing? Review the package options in the "Select Your Online Display" in the Exhibitor Dashboard. Upgrading to the silver or gold packages allows you to upload images, new products, or even video to your listing.
Train Booth Staff
Make a plan to energize your staff and sales team.
Marketing Materials and Invites
- Utilize Show marketing materials with our partners in promotion toolkit. Download general marketing collateral such as web banners, logos, and more to update your website and email signature to tell customers you’ll be at Show.
- Engage with Show attendees via social media on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram by tagging the National Restaurant Association Show.
- Let all your followers on social media know you will be at the Show with our social ads below. Remember to include your booth number in all social posts so customers know where to find you.
- Promote your presence early and often! Most exhibitors start promotion in the two weeks leading up to the Show. Don’t get lost among the noise. Start promoting earlier. It’s never too soon!
Inviting Customers to SHOW
- You can use leftover allotment or purchase invites at the current attendee rate to invite your customers to the Show. Click through the Registration section in your Exhibitor Dashboard to learn more.
- Rent the attendee list to let your customers know you will be at the Show and what they can find at your booth. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
Sponsor at the Show
Did you know that 64% of attendees are more likely to visit the booth of an exhibitor they have communicated with pre-event? We have sponsorships available for almost every marketing budget to help put you in contact with the attendees you want to see. Leverage your marketing dollars wisely to ensure your capturing attention pre-, during-, and post-Show.
Here are just some of the options available to help you extend your attendee reach:
- Featured Product Showcase at the Show
- Exhibitor Showcase emails (available for April, May, & June)
- Show website banners
- Floor clings
- Exhibit Guide & Program Ads
- Ask us about packages that combine opportunities to stretch impact
Ask our sales team today about these and more sponsorship opportunities that can increase your Show exposure and drive traffic to your booth.
- Write a press release and add it to your company listing in Exhibitor Services for press and attendees to access it.
- Create press kit.
- Download the 2020 registered press list from Exhibitor Dashboard and send your kit out in advance of the Show.
- Utilize Show public relations—fill out the PR Form and tell us about unique products, special in-booth demos, celebrity appearances, etc. to include in Show promotions.
- At the Show, bring your press kit to the Show Pressroom. (Room N226, Friday, noon to 5 p.m.)
Follow up on Leads
- Pursue those leads while they are hot. Organize your leads and reach out within two weeks post-Show.
- Rent the Attendee List after the Show and send a follow-up to all attendees in your target to thank them for coming. Attach sales information in case they missed your booth.
Watch Training Videos
Exhibitor Essentials – A guide to your exhibitor resources – what they are and how best to utilize them
ROI Resources & Tools – Are you prepared to make the most of your time at the Show? Review our ROI Success & Center for a checklist, guides, and tips to market your booth space.
Lead Retrieval – Presented with our partners at Experient – a guide to your lead retrieval options
GES Exhibitor Education – Don’t sweat the logistics. Review these videos from GES, our official services contractor, to better prepare for your arrival onsite in May.