Exhibitor ROI Center
All the tools you need to generate leads and drive traffic to your booth.
Maximize your ROI at the 2021 National Restaurant Association Show. Your investment in the Show will generate leads, drive traffic to your booth, and increase sales. Log in to the Exhibitor Dashboard to find the tools you need to succeed.
The Show To Go
ROI Center Checklist
Use our timeline to stay on track and check off each item as you complete it.
Update Company Listing
Update your company listing in the Exhibitor Dashboard and upgrade your package to include photos, new product announcements, and videos.
Promote Your Presence
Attendees are far more likely to visit an exhibitor’s booth if they have connected before the Show.
Let your network know you’ll be at the Show.
Invite your customers using your remaining allotment or purchase invites in the Exhibitor Dashboard.
You can also rent the attendee list to make or strengthen connections ahead of the in-person event. Coming soon with registration in January 2021.
Sponsor at the Show
Sponsorships available for pre-Show, on-site, and post-Show.
Available options to get your brand in front of highly-qualified professionals include:
- Featured Product Showcase at the Show
- Exhibitor Showcase emails (available for April, May, & June)
- Show website banners
- Floor clings
- Ask us about packages that combine opportunities to stretch impact
Create a press kit and engage with media
- Download 2021 Registered Press List (available in February)
- Don’t forget to bring your press kit to the Show Pressroom on-site. (Room N226, Friday, noon to 5 p.m.)
FOLLOW UP AFTER THE SHOW
- Send follow up materials to new leads.
- Reach out to editors with your product information for inclusion in their Show articles.
- Rent the Attendee List after the Show and send a follow-up to attendees to thank them for coming. Attach sales information in case they missed your booth.
- Please note that Winsight, as the producer of the National Restaurant Association Show, is the only official provider of the attendee list. Anyone trying to sell you an attendee list not affiliated with Winsight is possibly fraudulent and we cannot vouch for their credibility.
Press Release Template
Distribute this press release template and include your company's information.