The KI Awards program has earned a reputation for defining the gold standard of foodservice equipment innovations. Forward-thinking and cutting-edge, this is the equipment that generates industry growth through a focus on automation, efficiency, safety improvements, sustainability, waste solutions, and more.
Benefits of Being a KI Award Recipient
- Turnkey exhibit space in the highly trafficked KI Showroom
- KI Award logo and custom signage for use in marketing efforts for the life of the product
- High-profile exposure both on and off the Show floor
- Increased media coverage and visibility with influential dealers and operators
- Exposure through Show attendee marketing, including listings on the Restaurant Show website
- Manufacturer’s recognition as an industry leader
- Describe the innovation. (60 words or fewer) Explain the innovation’s design, technology, and functionality.
- What makes this innovation unique? How is it superior to competing products?
- Describe the benefit(s) to the foodservice operator resulting from this innovation.
- Can you quantify measured or estimated benefits versus competition or prior designs/technologies?
- When was this innovation introduced broadly to the U.S. foodservice market?
- Have patents been issued or pending? If yes, please list patent number(s).
- Provide contact information for two foodservice operators who can verify this innovation and its benefits (include name, title, and phone number).
The application also requires several uploads, including a product specification sheet, product brochure, company logo, and product photo.
All applications require a $1,500 deposit in order to be reviewed by the expert panel of judges. If your application is selected to receive a KI Award, the deposit becomes non-refundable and is applied to the total participation fee of $13,225. The $1,500 deposit will be refunded if your submission is not selected.
Contact your sales rep or email email@example.com
2019 KI Award Recipients ›
View Floor Plan ›
KI Awards Judges
The KI Awards program is judged by a panel of respected third-party experts from across foodservice representing some of the industry’s best-known brands and organizations.
Krueger, Jr., CMCE, NRAMF
Air Force Services Activity (AFSVA)
2019 FABI Award Recipients
View this year's list of over 30 Award recipients presenting the newest products for this year.
Learn about the KI Awards
The latest and greatest equipment to improve back-of-house operations and benefit foodservice operators.