Be a part of the 2022 National Restaurant Association Show to celebrate the industry’s comeback.
Your company is helping the industry move forward with fresh ideas in foodservice and we want to showcase you! Boost your visibility by being a part of this new company pavilion which gives buyers a sneak peek at new food and beverage items, new equipment and supplies, new technology, and much more!
Company requirements to be in Startup Alley Pavilion:
Must be a first-time exhibitor at the Show:
• Companies signed up to exhibit in 2020 or 2021 are still eligible since those shows were cancelled.
Startup company criteria:
• Must be in operation for no more than three (3) years from May 2019.
• Must have at least one paying customer.
We are offering two packages to participate based on your needs.
5 x 10 booth comes with the following:
• 5’ x 10’ Carpet
• 1-4’ Draped Counter Height table
• Complimentary Silver Package on The Show To Go, our year-round exhibitors showcase and onsite mobile app—a $545 value!
• Only one 5 x 10 booth can be purchased
10’ x 10’ booth, or larger (based on availability). Complimentary Silver Package on The Show To Go, our year-round exhibitors showcase and onsite mobile app— a $545 value!
To make this turnkey, purchase the Freeman exhibitor package:
• Freeman Package Includes:
• 10’ x 10’ Carpet
• 6’L x 30”H Draped Table
• Limerick® Chairs by Herman Miller
• Corrugated Wastebasket
Be a part of Startup Alley!
To learn more, call us at 312-853-2542 or email us at email@example.com to find out what we can do to help your company today!
We can’t wait to see you at the 2022 National Restaurant Association Show to celebrate the industry’s comeback.