Education Sessions and Speakers
National Restaurant Association Show 2020 Track Descriptions
- Track: Hiring & Retention
- Track: Culinary Insights
- Track: Marketing Matters
- Track: Tech & Innovation
- Track: Beverage/Alcohol
Track: Hiring & Retention
Learn about issues, concerns, and opportunities for advancement in employment across the industry. Create a stronger workforce that helps you increase profits.
- Take back control of labor costs
- Ways to cut turnover
- Diversity in foodservice
- Alternate sources of labor
Track: Culinary Insights
Through culinary-focused education, discover the latest in food trends, menu development, cannabis, and more.
- Using limited time offers to test new flavor concepts
- The future of menu trends
- Cooking with cannabis
- Who’s successful at sustainability
Track: Marketing Matters
Attract customers and keep them coming back. From marketing to menu pricing, learn business strategies to remain top of mind to today’s consumer and drive profit in this competitive industry.
- Understanding the evolving consumer
- Increasing role of consumer marketing
- Digital Media Slam
- Personalization to segmented groups
Track: Tech & Innovation
Discover the latest business solutions that will shape the future of foodservice. Navigate innovations and technology tools to enhance your operation.
- Leveraging blockchain technology in the supply chain
- Point of sales integration for better business
- How better procurement data can maximize profit
- When to adapt technology in your operation
Beverage Alcohol for Restaurants (BAR) sessions and mixology demos will offer the Latest trends and insights to keep your beverage program on the cutting edge. Experience all we have to offer with beer, wine and spirits.
Topics for 2020:
- The mix on CBD and alcohol
- Build a better beer list
- Designer cocktails
- Wines by the glass
- Bellavita Food and Wine Theatre
- World Culinary Showcase
- Culinary Experience Center
Bellavita Food and Wine Theatre
Attend classes hosted by the finest chefs and sommeliers in the business.
Learn More About Bellavita
World Culinary Showcase
Learn from the industry’s most celebrated chefs as they cook and share insights.
Get hip to menu trends.
Learn More About World Culinary Showcase
Culinary Experience Center
Stop by the Culinary Experience Center to learn applied techniques and the latest trends in culinary, featuring new products that inspire creative and unique dishes.
Learn more about the Culinary Experience Center