FABI Awards Application
All interested exhibitors are invited to apply by Wednesday, January 10th, 2024.
Do you have questions about participating in FABI or the application process? Click here to book a 15-minute appointment with the Show team to learn more.
The FABI Awards recognizes food and beverage products that are breaking new ground in taste, creativity, and profit potential. These awards are judged by an independent, expert-led panel of judges from across the foodservice industry.
In addition to FABI Awardees, a select group of recipients are designated by the judges as FABI Favorites. These exceptional products exemplify a game-changing influence on the industry and address a variety of today’s pressing challenges to foodservice operators.
Learn more about the wide range of products awarded in 2023.
The deadline to apply is Wednesday, January 10th, 2024.
Note: Products must be new from within 24 months of, and available for sale at the 2024 National Restaurant Show to qualify.
Applicants are asked to address the following in detail:
- Click here to view the full list of application questions and advice directly from the judges on how to specifically address them.
- In addition to written answers, the following resources are required:
- Operator references to verify information and benefits.
- Nutritional information.
- Marketing materials including company logo and high resolution product images.
- If the judges elect to move the application into the sampling round, applicants are required to ship individual samples to each judge in February 2024. You will be contacted with addresses and additional instructions at that time.
- We highly recommend answering the application questions in a word doc so you can easily copy and paste your answers into the application page once ready to submit. Find a list of the application questions in a word doc here.
All applicants must be willing and able to ship samples to each judge in early February 2024.
Deadline to apply is Wednesday, January 10th, 2024.Apply Today
FABI Application Guide
For a step by step guide on how best to complete your application, click here
- View the full list of application questions.
- Review question specific advice from the panel of judges on what makes a successful submission.
- “Before you Begin” highlights a few significant preparations to make before starting your application, ensuring all resources are in hand when you are ready to submit.
The FABI Award participation fee is $1,500, which includes the benefits listed below. A non-refundable application fee of $250 is due with each application. The $250 application fee will be applied to the full participation fee of $1,500 making $1,250 due for applications selected by the expert panel of judges.
The following benefits are included with the FABI participation fee:
- Inclusion in press release announcement with significant media coverage leading up to, and during the Show.
- Promotion to Show attendees through our website, emails, social media, and online planner/mobile app.
- Opportunity to participate in FABI tastings, marketed to Show attendees in the online planner.
- Use of the 2024 FABI Award logo with promotions for the life of the product.
FABI Award Judges
Each year, judges from across the foodservice industry choose the most exciting and flavorful new food and beverage products to become a part of the next class of FABI Awardees.