FABI Awards Application
All interested exhibitors are invited to apply by Wednesday, January 11, 2023
The FABI Awards recognizes food and beverage products that are breaking new ground in taste, creativity, and profit potential. These awards are judged by an independent, expert-led panel of judges from across the foodservice industry.
See 2022 FABI Award Recipients
The deadline to apply is Wednesday, January 11, 2023
The online application contains the following questions:
- Describe the product (200 words maximum).
- What differentiates this product from its direct competitors?
- What would a foodservice operator find impactful and/or beneficial from their use of this product?
- When was the product introduced to the U.S. Foodservice market and how widely is it distributed?
- Provide references of two foodservice operators who use your product (include name, title, and phone number).
- If any research on taste preference exists for this product, please provide the results.
- The application also requires several uploads including nutritional information, product image, and any supporting videos or brochures. Applicants may be asked to submit product samples for further judging.
All applicants must be willing and able to ship samples to each judge in early February 2023. Applicants will be contacted directly with further instructions if this is required.
Deadline is Wednesday, January 11, 2023
The FABI Award participation fee is $1,000, which includes the benefits listed below. A non-refundable application fee of $250 is due with each application. The $250 application fee will be applied to the full participation fee of $1,000 making $750 due for applications selected by the expert panel of judges.
The following benefits are included with the FABI participation fee:
- Prominent placement (company name and product information) in pre-Show promotional efforts
- Placement of the company logo, product name and 50-word description of the product on the official Show Website
- Inclusion in official press release announcing FABI recipients Recognition in the official online
- Show Planner and mobile app Extensive coverage via Show public relations efforts, including pre-Show pitches and at-Show inclusion in daily media alerts
- Portable standing banner promoting the product
- Crystal award to be presented on-site
- Award logo for marketing efforts for the life of your product
FABI Award Judges
Each year, judges from across the foodservice industry choose the most exciting and flavorful new food and beverage products to become a part of the next class of FABI Awardees.