Showcase your forward-thinking and cutting-edge foodservice equipment innovations by applying to the Kitchen Innovations (KI) Awards. You will gain the industry-wide exposure you deserve and need now more than ever through quality time with operators, dealers, consultants, and media professionals interested in your products. Products must be new to the market from within 24 months of the 2022 Show to qualify.
Benefits of Being a KI Award Recipient
- Manufacturer’s recognition as an industry leader
- Turnkey exhibit space in the highly trafficked KI Showroom, including carpet & furnishings, electricity/plumbing to demonstrate your product, 5 additional exhibitor badges, lead retrieval device, and more
- KI Award logo, custom signage, and crystal award for use in marketing efforts for the life of the product
- Increased media coverage and visibility with influential dealers and operators both on and off the Show floor
- Exposure in Show attendee marketing, including listings on the Restaurant Show website and Show to Go (official online planner and mobile app), social media, and email
- Describe the innovation. (60 words or fewer) Explain the innovation’s design, technology, and functionality.
- What makes this innovation unique? How is it superior to competing products?
- Describe the benefit(s) to the foodservice operator resulting from this innovation.
- Can you quantify measured or estimated benefits versus competition or prior designs/technologies?
- When was this innovation introduced broadly to the U.S. foodservice market?
- Have patents been issued or pending? If yes, please list patent number(s).
- Provide contact information for two foodservice operators who can verify this innovation and its benefits (include name, title, and phone number).
- Upload a demonstration video of the product. This will be used internally for deliberations by the expert panel of judges only and does not need to be a formal presentation.
The application also requires several uploads, including a product specification sheet, product brochure, company logo, and product photo.
All applications require a $1,500 deposit in order to be reviewed by the expert panel of judges. If your application is selected to receive a KI Award, the deposit becomes non-refundable and is applied to the total participation fee of $13,350. The $1,500 deposit will be refunded if your submission is not selected. Click here to review the KI Rules & Regulations and to learn more about what is included with the participation fee.
Contact your sales rep or email email@example.com with any questions.
KI Awards Judges
The KI Awards program is judged by a panel of respected third-party experts from across foodservice representing some of the industry’s best-known brands and organizations.
Krueger, Jr., CMCE, NRAMF
Air Force Services Center (AFSVC)