Kitchen Innovations Application
All interested exhibitors are invited to apply by December 7, 2022
The Kitchen Innovations (KI) Awards celebrate forward-thinking, cutting-edge equipment that’s making a significant impact on the foodservice industry. These awards are judged by an independent, expert-led panel of judges from a variety of backgrounds. The KI Awards recognize a broad range of technological achievement. Successful submissions include both new technologies as well as enhancements to existing technologies... whatever the implementation, judges are seeking innovations that elevate automation, efficiency, safety and sustainability within foodservice.
What Previous Awardees have to say
“It was an absolute honor to be recognized as a KI Awardee and the opportunity to be featured within the KI Showroom was a significant benefit. This allowed us to draw traffic from big chains, mid-chain restaurants and emerging brands.”
-Sean Hsu, Co-Founder of Botrista Technology and a
2022 Kitchen Innovation Awardee
“I couldn’t do enough marketing to receive the benefit I get from exhibiting at the National Restaurant Association Show. We have the best conversations with customers, we show our equipment, and we see so many new people.”
-Sally Ray, Senior Director of Marketing
for Hoshizaki and a 2022 Kitchen Innovation Awardee.
The deadline to apply is December 7th, 2022, don't wait, apply today.
Note: Products must be launched within 24 months of the 2023 National Restaurant Association Show (May 2023) to apply.
Applicants are asked to address the following in detail:
- Describe the innovation’s design, technology, and functionality
- What makes this innovation unique, superior, and unlike what’s found in competing products?
- What current problem or shortcoming in foodservice does this innovation overcome?
- Can you quantify measured or estimated benefits versus competition or prior designs or technologies?
- Provide contact information for two foodservice operators who can verify information and benefits.
- Upload relevant supporting materials: Demonstration video Spec Sheet Sales Brochures, Third Party test results (if applicable)
Deadline to apply is Wednesday, December 7th, 2022
A refundable, $1,500 application deposit is due at the time of the application.
Judge deliberations take place through early 2023 and applicants will be notified by mid-February of the final decision.
For a step by step guide on how best to complete your application, click here.
Benefits of Participation
If selected, the $15,000 KI participation fee includes the following benefits:
- Inclusion in press release announcement with significant media coverage leading up to, and during the Show.
- Promotion to Show attendees through our website, emails, social media, and online planner/mobile app.
- Crystal award and portable standing banner promoting the innovation.
- Turnkey exhibit space in the KI Showroom, the primary Show floor destination for dealer & distributor attendees.
- Booth space includes installation and dismantling of a booth structure, carpet, and utilities (electricity and plumbing) needed to demonstrate the innovation.
- Material handling for the innovation to and from Show booth to the KI booth.
- Limited food storage, including frozen and refrigerated storage, specifically for KI Showroom exhibitors.
- Five additional exhibitor badges.
- Lead retrieval scanner for lead capture use in the KI booth.
- Use of the 2023 Kitchen Innovations logo with innovation promotions for the life of the product.
Note: KI Award recipients selected must maintain their separate booth space at the National Restaurant Association Show and agree to staff both booth locations.
Click here to view the full Rules & Regulations of the Kitchen Innovations Award Program.
Questions about the KI Awards or application process? Please contact your Sales Representative or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kitchen Innovation Award Judges
The KI Awards program is judged by a panel of respected third-party experts from across foodservice representing some of the industry’s best-known brands and organizations.