National Restaurant Association Show® Kicks Off Saturday in Chicago
The Show makes triumphant return to reunite foodservice industry for four days of innovation, ingredients, insights and thought leadership. Download PDF Version Here
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: May 20, 2022 MEDIA CONTACT:
Julie Franks, mdg, email@example.com
CHICAGO (May 20, 2022)—The National Restaurant Association Restaurant, Hotel-Motel Show, the premier event to learn about foodservice technology innovations, unique ingredients, and emerging trends in the restaurant industry, will open its doors on Saturday at McCormick Place in Chicago. From May 21-24, 2022, foodservice professionals from around the world and all facets of the industry will gather to explore and celebrate the advancements driving the industry forward.
“The National Restaurant Association Show is back!” said Tom Cindric, President of Winsight Exhibitions. “We are thrilled to kick off the 101st National Restaurant Association Show in Chicago tomorrow for what will be the most highly anticipated gathering for our industry to date. We can’t wait to reunite our industry and provide an immersive experience for everything related to the foodservice industry. From special exhibits and pavilions, celebrated chefs and mixology demos to motivating featured presentations, a robust education line up and a dynamic exhibit show floor, the 2022 Show is poised to be the best show ever!”
National Restaurant Association Show Highlights
- Vibrant Show Floor: The 600,000+ square foot show floor will be the ultimate destination to find inspiration and innovations in over 900 product categories—from food, beverage, equipment, technology, tableware, sanitation, and everything in between. With over 500 new exhibitors—and more than 1,200 returning exhibitors—the National Restaurant Association Show will offer new solutions to today’s challenges in the restaurant industry, from the latest food and beverage trends to emerging technologies that will boost the bottom line.
- A Firsthand Look at the Latest Innovations: The largest Kitchen Innovations Showroom in the event’s 100+ year history will feature equipment with a focus on automation, efficiency, safety improvements, sustainability, waste solutions, and more. Fireside Chats will lead into curated tours of the Showroom on Sunday and Monday. The Show will also feature three years’ worth of FABI award-winning items on the Show floor, complete with sampling opportunities and an education session that offers expert perspectives on how groundbreaking products are transforming the food and beverage landscape.
- Celebrated Chefs and Master Mixologists: Attendees will have the opportunity to see the chefs, culinary leaders, mixologists and beverage experts as they demonstrate techniques, discuss the industry’s biggest issues, and show off the latest trends and innovations in food and beverage. This year, attendees experience the debut of two new features on the Show floor—The Culinary Experience and The Beverage Room—where celebrated chefs and master mixologists will demonstrate their techniques and showcase their craft to keep menus and beverage programs on the cutting edge.
- Innovative Thinkers: Hear from Seven Seven Six Founder & Reddit Co-Founder Alexis Ohanian as he sheds new light on how creating and embracing disruption can amplify growth and produce positive transformations. Moderated by Starr Marcello of the University of Chicago Booth School of Business, this conversation will address disruptions—including crypto currency, web 3.0 and historic social and cultural shifts— that are changing the future of business and how they will translate to the foodservice industry.
- A Robust Education Lineup: The 2022 education program features an array of sessions, deep-dive workshops and live demos designed to provide forward-looking insights, new perspectives and strategies to facilitate growth. With nearly 100 sessions covering seven education tracks—Culinary Insights, Operations Solutions, Technology Strategies, The New Consumer, Trends in Adult Beverage, Wellness, and Workforce Recruitment and Development— attendees will hear from thought leaders who are helping to reimagine foodservice and build the future of the industry.
This year, the National Restaurant Association Show is supporting the ongoing humanitarian efforts of World Central Kitchen’s Chefs For Ukraine program. The Show has set a goal to raise $50,000 to support the efforts of providing fresh meals to Ukrainian families. Those able can support the Chefs For Ukraine campaign by donating here: donate.wck.org/2022restaurantshow.
The National Restaurant Association Show brings together more restaurant and hospitality buyers and equipment manufacturers than any other industry event. The Show To Go mobile app is now available for download on both Apple and Android devices. This new app has everything attendees need to navigate the 2022 Show, including a full floor plan, a complete list of education sessions, an exhibitor directory, transportation information and so much more.
The National Restaurant Association Show, Hotel-Motel Show is owned and operated by Winsight LLC in equity partnership with the National Restaurant Association.
About Winsight LLC
Winsight LLC is a business-to-business information, event and market intelligence company serving the restaurant and noncommercial foodservice, convenience and petroleum retailing and grocery industries. Winsight provides research and analytics, branding solutions, face-toface opportunities, lead generation initiatives, and content marketing services through products including subscription data products, reports, research tools, research programs, fully custom studies, conferences, custom marketing services, meetings, print, digital trade media and tradeshows, including the National Restaurant Association Show.
Subscribe and stay updated on restaurant events, resources, and upcoming Show news
Latest from Press Releases
Oct 10 2022
National Restaurant Association Show® Opens Call for Industry’s Most Impactful Food and Beverage Products
The FABI Award recognizes food and beverage products that are breaking new ground in taste, creativity, and profit potential. These awards are judged by an independent, expert-led panel of judges from across the foodservice industry.
Sep 09 2022
National Restaurant Association Show® Opens Applications for the 2023 Kitchen Innovations Awards
KI Awards celebrate forward-thinking, cutting-edge equipment that elevates the foodservice industry
Sep 09 2022
Celebrated Chefs and Master Mixologists to Take Center Stage at the National Restaurant Association Show® 2022
The Beverage Room and The Culinary Experience to showcase celebrated chefs, influential suppliers, beverage experts and mixologists to highlight today’s food and beverage innovations, business insights and techniques