The RestaurantShowXchange (RSX) aligns key buyers with equipment and technology exhibitors for private meetings at the Show. We use a highly customized and curated matching process that starts with the discovery of key buyer needs, initiatives, and projects.
Once these opportunities are established, the RSX team will identify exhibitors with potential solutions and match key buyers and exhibitors to have one on one meetings during the 2022 National Restaurant Association Show.
Key decision makers in the areas of equipment and technology, representing large volume independent and chain restaurant/retail who have expressed an interest in meeting with exhibitors from either the technology or equipment solutions category.
- Buyers/decision makers in the equipment and technology sectors
- Represent 10+ locations
- Looking to make a new investment within the next year
- Foodservice/retail buyers who do $100,000+ annual sales
- Package cost is $1,500 for up to three (3) meetings plus a profile upgrade in The Show To Go, our year-round online digital marketplace.
- Program limited to 30 Sponsors
Saturday, May 21, 2022
Sunday, May 22, 2022
Meetings held at McCormick Place, Chicago, Illinois during The National Restaurant Association Show
Location will be a separate meeting room off the Show floor
Meetings are 20 minutes each
To learn more, call us at 312-853-2542 or email us at email@example.com for more information.
More information on the latest National Restaurant Association Show
Text Sign Up
Stay up-to-date on everything for the Show. Sign up to receive texts from the National Restaurant Association Show on news, features, education and more.